New Creature New Creature

I could very well tell this was biblical just by the way the earth looked. A "Dome". Very nice. Good animation, nice music, enjoyable movie.

The Great Journey II The Great Journey II

Woahhh

Lol you had a good story going on With the fighting and stuff. Looks liek you got lazy and just ended it like that. I think you should delete this and finish it the right way.

DBZ Chaos 2 DBZ Chaos 2

great!

I loved it. great efffects, great sound and great story. keep up the great work.

The Flash The Flash

It's cool to see an 8 bit game but it's kind of cheap. Cheap can be good, not every game should be so advanced but I think this one should be. I think Flash should be at the left side of the screen instead of the middle so that he can see the blocks coming and have time to plan his jumps. I also think there should be more controls such as double jumping, flipping, walking back and forth and of course power ups. it would be nice to jump into an item that gives you the ability to jump higher, break some blocks, or move faster. You should check out the rat race mini game from pokemon stadium.

qwgsr responds:

Ive added a some extra items try playing it now.
Im going to add difficulty soon.

dbz dress up dbz dress up

The art is nice in this game, you are good at drawing. The way Goku looks, the wings, the shirts, and especially the backgrounds look great. But this is a dress up game and it can be done better. You do have some nice things to add to Goku but you need more. More hairstyles like a red super saiyon god hair style and some more effects like the essential power up orbs. Your inventory needs to be changed. I know space is a problem in these games but you should be able to click on a category that brings up pictures of each item then once each item is selected then you can pick the color. So style first, color second. That's how I think you can improve on your next dress up games and come out flawlessly. Though even with all that said, this is still a good flash that should be part of the Dragon Ball Z flashes.

Zachlikesmc responds:

Yes you are right maybe ill add also vegeta's Hair

Escape the scary room Escape the scary room

Hahaha, funny

I like you're sence of humer. The game was auseome.