The Flash The Flash

It's cool to see an 8 bit game but it's kind of cheap. Cheap can be good, not every game should be so advanced but I think this one should be. I think Flash should be at the left side of the screen instead of the middle so that he can see the blocks coming and have time to plan his jumps. I also think there should be more controls such as double jumping, flipping, walking back and forth and of course power ups. it would be nice to jump into an item that gives you the ability to jump higher, break some blocks, or move faster. You should check out the rat race mini game from pokemon stadium.

qwgsr responds:

Ive added a some extra items try playing it now.
Im going to add difficulty soon.

dbz dress up dbz dress up

The art is nice in this game, you are good at drawing. The way Goku looks, the wings, the shirts, and especially the backgrounds look great. But this is a dress up game and it can be done better. You do have some nice things to add to Goku but you need more. More hairstyles like a red super saiyon god hair style and some more effects like the essential power up orbs. Your inventory needs to be changed. I know space is a problem in these games but you should be able to click on a category that brings up pictures of each item then once each item is selected then you can pick the color. So style first, color second. That's how I think you can improve on your next dress up games and come out flawlessly. Though even with all that said, this is still a good flash that should be part of the Dragon Ball Z flashes.

Zachlikesmc responds:

Yes you are right maybe ill add also vegeta's Hair

Escape the scary room Escape the scary room

Hahaha, funny

I like you're sence of humer. The game was auseome.

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Coool.

urgghh, the newer vergin of flash (CS3) won't allow me to do this because they want to screw me over like that but it works on other vergins.

Rock Paper Scissor Rock Paper Scissor

Haha.

This is so redicules its funny.

Super Tutorial 1.0 Super Tutorial 1.0

nice!

cool but i dont get the part about the blameing stuf and getting 2 points it dont work like that. if you get it tell me RESPOND TO THIS TELLING ME CAUSE I CANT FIGURE KT OUT.

Piggy VS Bears Piggy VS Bears

freaken awsome

man ilove when animals fight like a pig and a bear!

Yoh-Asakura responds:

thx ^^

Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

cool

i dont liketo read but i figered out how to play
w-a-s-d and use the mouse stuf like that!

A-Mazed, Caverns of Egypt A-Mazed, Caverns of Egypt

nice

this game tackes comtiontration so thats what makes it hard

tripppunkerfreak responds:

i enjoy hard games that take skills,that is why i made this one

ATHF-Meatwad Dress UP ATHF-Meatwad Dress UP

meatwad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love meat wad!! look at my name!!! i done told ya it good