New Creature New Creature

I could very well tell this was biblical just by the way the earth looked. A "Dome". Very nice. Good animation, nice music, enjoyable movie.

The Great Journey II The Great Journey II

Woahhh

Lol you had a good story going on With the fighting and stuff. Looks liek you got lazy and just ended it like that. I think you should delete this and finish it the right way.

DBZ Chaos 2 DBZ Chaos 2

great!

I loved it. great efffects, great sound and great story. keep up the great work.

Jacquey 2: Sherbert Goo Jacquey 2: Sherbert Goo

Wow.

I love your animations. This deservs a much more higer score.

The Great Journey. The Great Journey.

great.

Don't listen to that other puto. he dident watch the whole thing. This is one of the best flash movies i have evr seen.

SizZlE666 responds:

Yeah, that was my guess. Oh well, I hope he'll reconsider. Wow, one of the best? That means a lot to me. A sequel's coming, but I have a short attention span and I need other projects once in a while to keep interested. Glad you enjoyed it.

Night - By Elie Wiesel Night - By Elie Wiesel

Grea job.

I dident liekt he song much but the animation was great. Way better then mine. I could of sworn there was a ook called night by that girl. About a jewish person gettin' revenge.

Osama's Halloween 2001 Osama's Halloween 2001

awome.

I love bush. and sure he is responciblke for all the deaths., But only 2,000 deaths. In vietnom like 650,000 dided. you just think its worse because there are cammers.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 79 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 79

Funny.

Nice song. This flash is cool. Nothing else needs to be said.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

k

The Good King 2 The Good King 2

Funny.

Cool. Animation could of been better but it was good enough for me. I admit youir better then me. Well then again i havent even tested to see how good i am in a long time. Good work.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Nice.

I really like your animation. Reminds me of scooby doo just crazyer. You said this was the conclueson yet you put "To be contunied.." at the end. It didenb't end right. But it was really good. Kinda shocking like you rushed to finish it or something.